Asus is reportedly planning to launch a hardware add-on to fix the GPS related issues on their Transformer Prime Tablet.
They are likely to announce this official add-on later this month. It is expected to be free for the owners of this model though the company has not confirmed it yet.
Customers would be required to register online to apply for a unit. Sources say that it can take two weeks for the shipping of this attachment.
Asus is going to take a lot of heat if they charge for this attachment.
- key specs
- reviews • 33
- Form factorTablet
- Operating systemAndroid (Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0])
- Screen size10.1 inches
- Storage typeInternal storage (32 GB, Flash), Memory card
- Maximum battery lifeUp to 12 hours
- Dimensions7.12 x 10.35 x 0.33 in
- Weight1.29 lb
- ReleasedDecember 12, 2011