Cut the Rope: Experiments arrives on Google Play Store
ZeptoLab has launched a version of Cut the Rope game on the Google Play Store.
The app is priced at around a dollar.
The game is massively popular and has a desktop edition promoted heavily by Microsoft.
Cut the ropes, deliver candy to Om Nom, collect stars, and unlock new levels. Cut the ropes, release candy into Om Nom’s mouth, collect shiny gold stars, and unlock new levels.
- 125 new experiments (levels) across 5 colorful new settings, with more to come!
- 5 level packs: Getting Started, Shooting the Candy, Sticky Steps, Rocket Science, and Bath Time
- New gameplay elements like rope guns, suction cups, rockets, and water!
- New characters
- New storyline featuring commentary from the Professor
- New social integration: find hidden evidence for the Professor’s photo album to share on Facebook.
- Scoreloop achievements and leaderboards - compare your progress to other rope cutters around the world!
- key specs
- reviews • 70
- TypeMobile / embedded OS
- Source modelOpen
- ReleasedDecember 15, 2011