LinkedIn has launched their official mobile app for the Apple iPad platform.
The company spoke about this app:
The new experience re-imagines LinkedIn for the iPad, taking full advantage of Multi-touch and the new Retina display. We aspire to be the place where every professional comes throughout the day. A place where members come to gather important business intelligence and insights to be great at what they do.
The app features three major areas:
1) All Updates: Get a snapshot of your professional updates, news, and information all in one place
2) You: Access your profile, connections and activity dashboard with a quick swipe
3) Inbox: Send and receive your LinkedIn invitations and messages in one place
The app is currently available in English language. They are working on adding support for other languages.
Apple iPad 4th-gen
- key specs
- reviews • 21
- Form factorTablet
- Operating systemiOS (6)
- Screen size9.7 inches
- Storage typeInternal storage (16 GB, Flash)
- Maximum battery lifeUp to 10 hours
- Dimensions9.5 x 7.31 x 0.37 in
- Weight1.44 lb
- ReleasedNovember 2, 2012