Max Payne Mobile now on sale on Google Play Store for USD 3
Rockstar Games has launched their latest mobile game on the Google Play Store.
Max Payne Mobile is priced at USD 3.
Max Payne Mobile for Android has been fully optimized for the NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 quad-core mobile processor with additional antistrophic texture filtering and enhanced lighting effects providing one of the most visually immersive Max Payne Mobile experiences available.
• Max Payne’s signature slow motion gunplay, Bullet Time®
• Stunningly sharp, HD quality resolution and textures
• Gameplay tailored for touch screen devices
• Highly customizable controls
• Multiple aiming modes
• Compatible with the GameStop Wireless Game Controller and select USB gamepads
• Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
• Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings
• Unlock cheats, track your stats and more with full Rockstar Games Social Club integration
It works on both smartphones and tablets. Rockstar Games has listed a comprehensive list of supported devices here.
- key specs
- reviews • 61
- TypeMobile / embedded OS
- Source modelOpen
- ReleasedDecember 15, 2011