Microsoft has released a major update for their Office for Mac 2011 suite.
The company has delivered major updates to Outlook component in this update:
• Sync performance with Exchange server,
• Performance improvements while deleting multiple items,
• Displaying email message content, and sending email.
• Scheduling resources in the calendar,
• Distribution list expansion,
• Week number display in the calendar.
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint have improved performance with additional modest improvements. For example, we updated PowerPoint to take advantage of full screen view in Lion, and we improved grammar checkers for Italian and German languages. We also made it easier to work with Office documents on SkyDrive and addressed several smaller issues in response to your feedback.
- key specs
- reviews • 310
- TypeComputer OS
- Source modelClosed, w/ open source
- Architecture64-bit, 32-bit
- ReleasedJuly 20, 2011