Nikkei has reported that Nintendo is aiming to sell their next generation Wii U gaming console for around 30,000 Yen in the Japanese market.
This comes to around USD 380 though the price in the US market is expected to be lower at around USD 300.
We are likely to find out more in the coming days.
Nintendo Wii U would come with one unit of their new generation controller featuring a touchscreen display. Gamers would be able to order additional controllers if they so desire.
- key specs
- reviews • 8
- Game formatOptical disc, Downloadable
- Online featuresMultiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity8 GB
- Controller typeWireless
- Motion controlsAccelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputsComponent, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible1 generations
- ReleasedNovember 18, 2012