Pastebin 3.1 adds private pastes feature
Pastebin recently rolled out a new update on their platform.
The latest version is Pastebin 3.1 and they are finally offering private pastes to the users.
Private pastes would require the user to create an account on the service.
These pastes would be restricted to the creator of the account.
With this, Pastebin now has three types of pastes:
The company said in a note:
Public pastes are indicated by having a ‘globe’ icon next to them. Unlisted pastes have an ‘open lock’ icon and private pastes have a ‘closed lock’ icon next to them.
* New header background.
* Textareas now automaticly resize when you are typing.
* New notification boxes.
* Usages of css sprites instead of separate images, which improves loading time by 40%.
* Custom made Facebook & twitter buttons.
* Better redirects when logging in.
* Improved abuse reports page.
* Added some extra documentation on the FAQ page.
* Lots and lots of small layout tweaks.
* Lots and lots of small back-end fixes.